Assetto Corsa

mAxL

• Odgovori 7,1k
  • Created
  • Zadnji odgovor

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okayama je zrihtana in je vam na voljo tukaj. Povejte svoje mnenje, da vidm kaj mi je uspelo narediti v 9 mesecih.

Lep pozdrav fantje. Imam nekaj novega za pokazat. Nova proga v izdelavi:  

Hehe...moral sem;  

Posted Images

Vozim v obeh ampak tudi sam bolj uživam v P.CARS,ker pač ima to kar mi je najbolj všeč (spremenljivo vreme). AC pač bolj temeljito vse simulira,ampak ko si ogreješ gume je prav fino vozit AC. Skratka obe sta mi ful dobri,ampak AC več ali manj uporabljam za hot lap, PC pa za dirke,ker imam rad dolge dirke,kjer se tudi vreme malo pošali. Svetujem,da si nabaviš boljši volan,ker pač z tem,ki ga imaš sedaj ne boš nikoli prav užival,sploh pa brez FFB ti nobena dirkačina ne bo dala pravega občutka simuliranja. Obe AC in PC imata FFB zelo dobro narejen. 

Če denar ni problem, preskoči DF GT. Je sicer dober volan, a je cel plastičen in moč ffb se ne more primerjati z G25. Sicer bi pa po Sidewinderju brez ffb bil tudi DF GT neverjeten - sklepam :)

Jaz sem imel oba, z obema se da lepo voziti in tudi zmagovati, a G25 je vseeno razred višje po kvaliteti. Edina prednost DF GT je miljon tipk na volanu.

Zanima me vaše mnenje. Pri project CARS z vsemi izklopljenimi pomagali zmorem in uživam pri vožnji formule A, medtem ko pri AC formule renault nikakor ne morem voziti. Imam volan Microsoft sidewinder, vendar je brez kabla za dodatno napajanje, tako da Force feed back ne dela. Je težko vozit zaradi volana ali je res toliko težja?

Vozil na tem volanu skoraj 15 let pa nisem vedel da deluje brez napajalca, vem samo da je utripala lučka ko je bil priklopljen na USB :)

Drugače pa je z tem volanom zelo težko voziti če ni vžgan FFB, ki v bistvu naredi volan težji za obračat ter ga vrne nazaj na sredino, kar je v mojem primeru pomenilo večjo natančnost.

Verjetno bi ga še danes vozil, če mi ne bi na vsakih 50 klikov zgrešil up shifta, ter občasno izgubil kalibracijo sredine med samo vožnjo (idealna pozicija za vožnjo po ovalu :P)

No če bo Fanatec zdržal toliko gaming ur kot jih je ta volan, bom zelo zadovoljen.

- Fixed Mercedes SLS GT3 Hard Tyre short name
- Fixed high resolution timer disable notification filling the log
- Improved ABS, cars will now have correct braking distances while braking on a straight line. 
- Changed all electronics.ini files with updated frequencies for ABS and TC for all cars. 
We advice modders to use RATE_HZ=250 and SLIP_RATIO_LIMIT= from 0.14 to 0.20 for optimum ABS, also use higher frequencies for TC
- Changed brakes.ini for various cars to improve braking. 
- Experimental aero ride height values and stalling on Pagani Zonda R, Huayra and Ferrari 599XX to better simulate what happens in extreme curves like Eau Rouge
- Corrected Mercedes Benz 190E DTM steer rod ackerman geometry
- Adjusted Steer ratio on Lotus Exos and Exos S1
- 3D driver preload animation starts earlier on 458 GT2
- Up to 27% more placebo effect

Open letter to the community, this time from a dev...?! 

Hello guys.
I was reading the forum this weekend, between work for the next hotfix, and at some point I got hit by a, not so gratifying, realization.

First of all, let me start by thanking all of you for being so active in AC and in our forums. Thank you for the bugs reporting and thank you for the features request. Yes I know some of you might think I just got crazy, looking at all the features requests that this forum is full with, but let's be honest. It is also your contributions and activity that keep us pushing, so yeah it's all part of the game and when we are not mad with you for asking so many features, we really like you :D

But...
AC is a driving simulator. Yes I know, you want a thousand more features for multiplayer and a thousand more fixes for AI so that you can race. I accept that. We are working on it. Please don't abuse me about it on this thread and let all the above out of it.

But...
It is a driving sim. If you bought it and you're using it and you like it (you are free to not like it of course) it is because you like cars... and driving. We do too and believe me, we go into a great deal to make the driving as good as possible. Laser scan tracks (yeah yeah ok, zandvoort is not LS), highly detailed and accurate driving model, officially licensed cars and so on...

So...
Where are the driving threads? Where are the circuit hints and tips and line discussion threads? Where are the car setup and car handling and driving technique threads?

Let me explain what I mean one thing at a time.
Circuits.
After iRacing (all hail Lord Kaemmer he deserves it, like it or not), AC is the second sim to have almost (yeah,yeah..) of its circuits laser scanned.
Before iR you could drive on a circuit and take almost any turn in the most classical way. Wide on turn in, apex, wide turn out. Do the widest arc, change the apex position depending what follows, that was it. With iR and AC now, you got all the little cambers changes and elevation changes and bump details that we didn't had before. And yet, nobody is talking about each circuit little secrets. Just to make an example, I haven't saw any discussions about how you need to stay in the middle of the track width on the turn in of Vallelunga's "Semaforo" curve or the early double apex you need to take at "Campagnano"... In real life, people go to those turns and look who is driving the track for the first time and who knows the "secrets" just by looking at their lines.
There are tons of other secrets on all the other circuits. Heck we even did a partnership with RSR Nurburg so that we could take their thousands laps knowledge of the Nordschleife and put the correct braking, turn in and apex points that real drivers use on the real track...

Cars.
There are thousands of people out there that still do not know that you should lower the pressure of the road tyres and even more on the semislick tyres to make the road car behave better on the circuits. They do not know they should use as much camber as possible at the front of the road cars... it is limited anyway, so everylittle helps.
I see no setup specific discussions on the race cars. Even interesting features we put in, like the fact that you need to "break in" the soft tyres in GT3 cars, are being reported as bugs usually, because "my car must be perfect anytime, every time, all the time".
Where are the discussions about long distance testing with a mercedes C9 for example? Which turbo boost is better to use to save fuel and tyres but have the best performance?
I see lot's of discussion about which conditions are "more realistic" because aliens are 3 secs faster than the real life or whatever.
I say **** it! I don't care about that, put it on whatever conditions you like, but let me know about the line and why you choose that setup instead of another and how you do that turn in that condition. Talk about driving you know!

I could go on forever... Someone will probably think I'm getting old and/or frustrated by work so I just want to rant about something else. But to be honest I'm not, and I'm not surprised the situation is like it is, because I've been through all this since 1998. I've been league admin, big forum admin, made mods, made a blog, even made a wikipedia about car setups and handling (something is still saved here I think http://flyingpigpedia.wikifoundry.com ) and I know by experience that people have little interest on their actual passion and seem to enjoy more complaining and asking for extra stuff.
But I'm still curious to understand why and willing to risk my face on it and ask people to do differently.

So, please don't stop asking for more, don't stop criticizing the bugs and our work. Continue doing it. It's normal, it's needed, we -almost- like it... :D

But please discuss more of the passion of driving. I think it will make this place better for everybody.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/open-letter-to-the-community-this-time-from-a-dev.25835/