Skoči na vsebino

Assetto Corsa

mAxL

Bo zanimivo videti, kako so izboljšali realining forces. To je ena največjih hib FFB v Assetto Corsa, saj so po mojem mnenju te sile na volanu občutno premajhne.

(govorim o temu)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XgQm_fITok&ab_channel=NielsHeusinkveld

Uredil - terga
  • Odgovori 7,1k
  • Created
  • Zadnji odgovor

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okayama je zrihtana in je vam na voljo tukaj. Povejte svoje mnenje, da vidm kaj mi je uspelo narediti v 9 mesecih.

Lep pozdrav fantje. Imam nekaj novega za pokazat. Nova proga v izdelavi:  

Hehe...moral sem;  

Posted Images

Bo zanimivo videti, kako so izboljšali realining forces. To je ena največjih hib FFB v Assetto Corsa, saj so po mojem mnenju te sile na volanu občutno premajhne.

Kako to misliš premajhne? Meni so pa ravno v AC med boljšimi... In ravno to mi je največji + FFBja v ACju ...

Meni enostavno manjka ''direktnosti'' in ''berljivosti'' ffbja, (če vam to sploh kaj pomeni) ko je avto v oversteeru, (mogoče ''premajhne'' ni bila prava beseda za to) čist mogoče pa je, da je to zato, ker mam max 40 fps, tko da scratch that [Jel2] .

uff zdej pa sprobat caterhama  [it]

Uredil - terga

Hello everybody, wow what a thread.
I'll be honest I didn't had the time to read it all from start today. So please forgive me if I have missed any important posts from specific people, that might need a specific answer.

So Zandvoort is not laser scanned. Why? Is this going to be the end of laser scanned tracks for AC? Why we didn't tell you from the beginning?
I'll answer all this one by one. The answers are more straightforward than you might think and there are no side secrets. Here we go.

Why?
It's a simple experiment. The track is made by a modder with GPS and CAD data, although it was never released in public. Simone obviously made the necessary improvements and we tried to bring the track up to par, but without losing too much development time. Thus the release is free.
As I said it is an experiment. We want to see your reaction, we want to see if it's a yes or no. If the community thinks that a non laser scanned circuit made by modders is a good thing to have, then we might contact more modders and ask the license from the respective real tracks owners. Tracks like Donington or Paul Ricard could be great examples... but we'll see.
If you guys do not appreciate it, then the experiment is a failure and we won't waste more time with things like that. So thank you for voicing your opinion on this.

Is this going to be the end of laser scanned tracks for AC?
You should already know the answer to this. Barcelona is being totally laser scanned and in various configurations. Simone is hard at work on this amazing track and I can assure you the result is impressive!
Brands Hatch has been just laser scanned and boy what a track it is, I can't wait to drive it in AC.
More will follow.

Why we didn't tell you from the beginning?
Why? Good question. Guilty as charged. We said from the beginning we need to communicate this as fast as possible and then one thing brings another, simple things like "don't talk about that now, console announcement is more important, E3 is more important, wait Brands Hatch is happening now..." and things like that. We didn't find the window and... well what can I say, we should have told you before, I'm sincerely sorry we didn't.

Ok ok ok but again, why offer something as official content when everybody can get it from free from a modder? What's the point? Why go to all this trouble?
I have the answer to this and it is much more simple than you think. AC has sold hundreds of thousands of copies and we are so grateful for this. While mods are very popular, in the "community" their download numbers are way too low in comparison to the total user base of AC. So buying a modder content and offering it as an official licensed content of AC is a win win situation for everybody.
We get an extra content to convince more people to buy AC.
Modder gets his work recognised and paid.
Licensor gets his fair share for the content
Thousands of people get a new content that would have never try before, especially for the future console users.

So always remember, the AC user base, which is what brings future to AC for us and for all of you as the project is alive and healthy, is much much bigger than the hundred-ish people that are constantly active in this forum. It's a much bigger world than what you think. Something that you feel is easy to get, is not so easy for the vast majority.

Hope all of the above makes the situation more clear, again sorry for not writing all of this some weeks ago. I hope you all looking forward to the bonus pack which as usual will be everything discussed and then some more! Multi, AI, contents... everything updated and improved. Step by step we make AC better and better. Thank you all for your support and feedback.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/zandvoort-not-laserscanned-rumor.25043/page-22

Uredil - sarabwt

Ah. Licence, avtorske pravice ipd so stvar dogovora oz. deljenja $$$. Če Mitjeve proge postanejo zanimive za večji del community-ja bo Kunos to zaznal. Še malo sreče zraven in to je to. 

Btw. Kar sem imel tisto malo časa med vikendom sem se podil po public serverjih. Nemalokrat sem zasledil RedBull. T1 na public servejih je pa poglavje zase. Povprečno v T1 potrebujem 20s od točke zaviranja do izhoda iz ovinka :) Vmes name delujejo naključne sile iz vseh strani.

Stefano se še ni ustavu... No zdej se je :D that's it for today.Really hope the test goes well, the gyro and the spin added something to the FF I've been looking for a looong long time.

Če gre testiranje skoz zna bit, da bo konec tedna update :)

Uredil - sarabwt