Assetto Corsa

mAxL

• Odgovori 7,1k
  • Created
  • Zadnji odgovor

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okayama je zrihtana in je vam na voljo tukaj. Povejte svoje mnenje, da vidm kaj mi je uspelo narediti v 9 mesecih.

Lep pozdrav fantje. Imam nekaj novega za pokazat. Nova proga v izdelavi:  

Hehe...moral sem;  

Posted Images

Five Ferrari cars in Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa’s garage will include a selection of Ferrari models to excite all generations of fans of the "Rossa"; from the powerful current range, equipped with the latest technological innovations, to the most legendary and unforgettable models, for anyone who loves the thrill of racing.

Za tiste, ki se bojite glede online kode :) (tekst je skopiralo s črnim ozadjem, ne vem kako se da na belo...)

Positivity can be taken from this, but what’s been going so well? Stefano pipes up “I’ve made some nice breakthroughs on the multiplayer side, and to my surprise it’s really come together. I don’t need to tell you, I was having nightmares about the multiplayer code, after the trouble I had with netKar, but we’ve brought in some new technology on this side that has really improved the experience.” This inspired Stefano to throw up a server, on a hosted box somewhere on the internet, and connect two clients to it. Promptly, Stefano and Aris set to the track in a pair of Pagani Zonda R’s, a car with the sort of speed that would have destroyed netKar’s online code. It was smooth, defined and cars behaved normally and properly, not a jump in sight. Both drivers ran each other very close at times, with some real wheel to wheel stuff and at no point did the multiplayer falter.

Marco then pulled up a video of an online race in the Lotus 49 with Kunos employee and track modeller extraordinaire Simone Trevisiol, based in Thailand, and similar levels of smoothness and precision were seen in action. Good news for those that might have feared for AC on this front. “We’re not done yet, there is still a way to go with finalising and tuning the code, but I am very happy with how it is now, and I hope I can make it even better” Stefano’s confidence on the subject is welcome.

Pa še tole;

“We’ve really got the physics together a little better too, now, I think” Aris comments. “The last time you tried it, in March; things were quite rough and raw, now we’ve refined a lot. We’ve taken an engineering and mechanical approach to the cars in the sim. This has meant sometimes fighting car manufacturers quite a bit to get the information we need to ‘plug it in’ to the sim. Once we have the information, all the data goes into the sim and so every car’s suspension geometry is accurate, every aspect of the car’s layout correct, and this links back to the physics engine. It makes sense really, but in the old days of car modding it hasn’t always been this way for sims. Fundamentally, if we plug in the correct data for the car into the sim, and it doesn’t drive right, then we have to look at what is wrong with the base physics model that isn’t working right, and not play with the car to make it ‘feel’ the way it should.”

Povezava!

[it]