Skoči na vsebino

Welcome International simracers

B_U_R_I

Hello Slovenian simracers, it was nice to race with you yesterday, even if I lost a lot of gap towards the end of the race. Probably it was because of tyres consumption (slick medium) and I had to push all the time so at the end I think they lost grip. Maybe the overall car setup worsened the tyres also.

Yes the race was great . We need more fun races . And the fun races are the place we can race with international simracer friends .

Other champ races that we currently haw quire team speak "slovenijan" . And there is a loot of regulations  to go through :-)

We need more fun races yes, they are good training. I think for the future that we also could consider participating in international races and championships, when we feel ready and that we want to do it.

I see what you mean, ingange. In France, we are quite advanced and many french are with excellent teams, more than in Italy. We have a lot of national leagues, for example we have the FFSCA which is the national federation of simracing. It's an association whom goal is to promote this like any other real sport, but if I remember well, yes they also require you to be French plus for now they only race with rFactor 1 and 2... It was only an example.

As we're multinational we'll have to look for international things.

Hey guys it's me again. If you look at the AC forum here: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/online-leagues-championships-room.46/

we could vote for a league.

I would choose Netracingeurope gt3 masters since we've already run with gt3. More info here: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/netracingeurope-gt3-masters-round-5-spielberg-open-event.29165/

Or I would pick the United racers league. More info: http://unitedracersleague.com/forumdisplay.php?82-URL-AC-GT3-League

What do you think?

If am honest i cant find time to participate in any more champs . Currently am in 2 and some fun races here and than . Am not the fastest man around so i need a loot of practice for each race too keep up  . And the guys here at sloracing are super fast !

So if there will be fun races announced 1 week in advance i will join but with my yob and family i real cant find the time for another camp .

• B_U_R_I unpinned this tema
  • 9 months later...