Skoči na vsebino

YouChamp | Submit your online events/championships

YouChamp

Hi guys. Matjaz gave me permission to make this thread.

I would like to introduce you the first portal for the global publishing, research and consultation to individual events or online leagues.

www.youchamp.net

This site has been designed to find and provide easy access to scheduled online game events in the world.

Here, both online communities, teams/clans or single private hosts can FREE submit their online events like championships or single events.

You can also post exhibitions, showrooms, training center or any other event relating to the world of simracing.

In addition to ...
Are you tired to compete online this evening? Well, this site is also meant to TV programming for events that will be broadcasted in live streaming from the organizers.

You may wonder why I created this site?

Although just recently I looked at the world of simracing felt the need to have one place where i could find both a championship or a single fun event to join, perhaps even looking for it at the last minute. Or simply sit back and enjoy a live streaming of a race.

The site already contains many events and others are added daily. Many communities from the entire world are already submitting. Now it's up to you to place yours too!

Many improvements are on the "to do list" but will always welcome your suggestions for improving the site.

I hope you will like it.

--------------------------------------------------

E' nato il primo portale mondiale per la pubblicazione, consultazione e ricerca di singoli eventi o campionati online.

www.youchamp.net

Al suo interno tutte le comunità, teams/clans ma anche singoli utenti in possesso del proprio server potranno gratuitamente pubblicare il proprio evento o campionato organizzato.

E’ possibile anche pubblicare gratuitamente fiere, showroom, training center o qualsiasi altro evento inerente al mondo del simracing.

Inoltre…

Questa sera siete stanchi per gareggiare online? Bene, questo sito si propone anche come programmazione TV per gli eventi che verranno trasmessi in live streaming dagli organizzatori.

Vi domanderete perché ho creato questo portale?

Anche se solo da poco mi sono affacciato a questo mondo del simracing sentivo la necessità di avere un unico luogo dove poter trovare sia un campionato che un singolo evento fun al quale partecipare, magari proprio cercandolo all’ultimo momento. Oppure semplicemente sedermi e godermi un live streaming di una gara.

Il sito contiene già degli eventi estrapolati da alcuni portali online, ma altri ne saranno inseriti quotidianamente. Ora tocca a voi inserire i vostri!

Già molte migliorie sono sulla “to do list” ma i vostri consigli saranno sempre bene accetti per il miglioramento del portale.

Spero di aver fatto cosa gradita.

------------------------------------------------------------

Maurizio,
YouChamp admin

“Organize your online game events, watch game events LIVE, compete all over the world!”

I hope everyone understands what this site is about. If not, let me know and I'll tranaslate this.

-------------------

Upam, da vsi razumete bistvo spletne strani. Če česa ne razumete, mi sporočite pa si bom vzel čas, da prevedem.

• 1 month later...