Assetto Corsa

mAxL

• Odgovori 7,1k
  • Created
  • Zadnji odgovor

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okayama je zrihtana in je vam na voljo tukaj. Povejte svoje mnenje, da vidm kaj mi je uspelo narediti v 9 mesecih.

Lep pozdrav fantje. Imam nekaj novega za pokazat. Nova proga v izdelavi:  

Hehe...moral sem;  

Posted Images

Assetto Facebook:

André Böttcher is one of the top world sim.racers, competing in iRacing' F1 world series. He was kind to visit our stand at Gamescom, we have been glad to show him after hours an alpha version of Lotus Exos 125. Car is still in development, it doesn't feature yet the interactive display, physics and graphics modeling haven't been completed yet, sound samples are placeholders. Anyway, a good base setup has allowed André to run some laps on a F1 track. This video shows André in action with Assetto Corsa, featuring the D-Box motion system. This was his first test using Fanatec control devices and this motion platform. And, of course, he never tested this car before. Enjoy it..

iRacing uporabnik:

I can compare it a bit to iRacing since I was at Gamescon on Thursday and tried the pre alpha.

To make it short if you like netkarPRO than you won't be dissapointed with this, it feels great (atleast in my opinion 8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif). I did one race with the BMW Z4 M in Monza and one thing which I really loved was how you can "attack" over the curbs (which is pretty unpredictable for me in iRacing *cough*), it was so much fun to "cut" those chicanes especially if the car was unstable on the exit. And you could actually catch those slides which made me grin from ear to ear ed515dbff23a0ee3241dcc0a601c9ed6.gif, it was so much fun.

I talked to the guys before my race and since I said that I am a sim racer they told me that they made the game a bit "easier" to drive so that everybody has a chance to actually get some laps in without much hassle. The car setup was on the safe "easy" to drive side and the grip level offtrack was increased so that you don't spin so easy. And that's exaclty what you see on the videos, so I expect that to be a lot more "sim like" with the first release.

But the overall feeling is really nice, the FFB feels great. It's hard to say which FFB is better, if I had to choose I'd probably say AC. But to be honest I can't really tell after a couple of laps.

Short impression of the sound, can't say much about it since it was quite loud in the hall but anyway what I really liked was the crackling/rattling sound under braking/downshifting, I can't wait to hear that in all it's glory at home 8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif.

I drove the triple monitor rig with the CSW + formula rim. I didn't ask them what pc was running the game but it appeared that it was not a pc with the highest specs. There was some stuttering in corners + a bit tearing, especially going into T1 in Monza.

There were also some glitches with shadows, mirrors weren't working yet (only one virtual). But to be honest since it was pre-alpha (or alpha/beta whatever you want to call it) I wouldn't really worry much about it and for what it is it looks awesome... I am sure they will fix those little things! It was really nice to get a first impression though and that was what it was all about!